Appleford School is a fee paying specialist school where high quality education is coupled with a realistic value-for-money fee structure. Our fees are set at a competitive rate and take into account our small class sizes, excellent classroom support and our high standards of evening and weekend care for boarders.
Please Note: A full term’s notice is required before the removal of a pupil. In default of so doing, one term’s fees in lieu of such notice will be charged.
– The School fee includes lunch, timetabled tuition and activities, stationery, drinks & snacks and clothes labelling.
– The boarding fee includes timetabled tuition, all meals, laundry, stationery and toiletries allowance.
– The International Boarding fee includes four airport transfers per term.
– The School operates a day bus service, which is charged termly in advance.
– Boarding Activities are charged as an additional cost; this includes week-end activities money at £15 per week and pocket money at £15 per week.
– Every effort is made to keep ‘extras’ to a minimum but you may be billed for certain extra activities such as some educational trips, school shop items and other activities. Your permission will be sought for your child to attend an activity.