Do you have a question about your child?

As a specialist school for dyslexia our teachers and qualified support staff have many years’ experience of working in the education system. We know the problems parents can face when dealing with their education authority, if their child has a learning difficulty. If your question is unanswered, please do not hesitate to call us.

Can you help? Is my child dyslexic?

We can supply a list of independent psychologists to assess your child.

Who should I go to for help?

BDA, CreSTeD Register, local dyslexia association, child and educational psychologist.

Checklist – How can I tell if my child has Dyslexia?

Download the PDF

See our FAQs for other questions, or call us on 01980 220012.

Image of a dyslexia school in wiltshire. Image showing students at the specialist dyslexia school working on computers